- 3 bed, 2 bath Queen Anne condo in SF's desirable Lower Pacific Heights neighborhood
- Shared backyard with outdoor living area, slate patio, wood deck, and privacy fence
- Approximately 1,820 square feet (per Floor Plan Visuals) offering versatility and flexibility
- Centrally located kitchen with stainless appliances including a 5-burner gas range by Kitchenaid
- Center island and inviting dine-in breakfast room surrounded by modern windows
- Kitchenaid microwave / hood, Bosch dishwasher, disposal, Jenn-Air refrigerator
- Formal dining room with vintage decorative fireplace
- Renovated baths featuring marble tiles, Grohe, and Duravit fixtures
- In-unit laundry with front-loading LG washer and dryer
- Spacious rooms with period details and great natural light
- Ceiling medallions, decorative mouldings, wainscoting, coved ceilings, and beautiful stained glass
- Hardwood floors, new light fixtures, Lutron dimmers, and towering ceilings
- Private storage room on lower level with tons of space for larger items
- One car rotational parking (with upstairs neighbor); rotates each month
- Walkscore of 96/100, proximate to Pacific Heights and tons of shops, restaurants, and nightlife
Welcome to 1509 Baker Street in San Francisco's Lower Pacific Heights neighborhood! This spacious Queen Anne-styled condo boasts a versatile floor plan and has been handsomely styled, all while retaining its original period charm.
A gorgeous and inviting formal living room is located at the front of the home. A set of pocket doors separates the living room from the double parlor (currently utilized as a bedroom), offering versatility and flexibility in the floor plan.
The main hall leads back to the chef's kitchen, which features a large casual dine-in area. Granite counters and stainless appliances are located along the perimeter and a 5-burner gas range is the centerpiece. Just off the kitchen is the laundry area, which has an LG washer and dryer.
Period details including wainscoting, ceiling medallions, decorative mouldings, and beautiful stained glass windows are juxtaposed by new, modern light fixtures, and a sleek color palette. The updated kitchen and baths provide the best of modern-day living!
Oak hardwoods and dimmable lights create a warm, inviting environment throughout. Dramatic towering ceilings allow natural light to flood the home, and a lovely shared backyard features a slate patio, deck platform, and privacy fence.
With a Walkscore of 96, this incredible location offers up a plethora of destinations, including Fillmore in Pacific Heights, nearby shops, restaurants, and the Divisadero corridor.
Runners and cyclists will love the proximity to Golden Gate Park, and surfers are just a short drive to the beach. Commuting is a breeze from this central location as well.
All in all, 1509 Baker offers an incredible lifestyle in one of San Francisco's most desirable neighborhoods. Turnkey, stylized to perfection, and ready for its new owner - please contact Artemis Real Estate at [email protected] or 415-891-7770 for a private tour!
Lower Pacific Heights offers home buyers a stylish, upscale-feeling neighborhood bolstered by an approachable, casual attitude. Within the confines of these blocks, you'll find Japantown, the oldest and largest such enclave in the United States.
From the spectacle of the Peace Plaza pagoda to the grandeur of St. Dominic's Church, it really seems there's something here for everyone. This area is a shopper's delight, with bustling commercial centers along both Fillmore and Steiner streets. The Japan Center mall is a mecca for all things Japanese.
When it comes time to eat, the possibilities are endless. Evenings see the streets fill with patrons looking to dine at one of many gastronomic destinations, or music fans lining up at the Boom Boom Room and the adjacent historic Fillmore Theater. Sundance Kabuki Cinema is a welcome addition to the neighborhood; as the largest independent theater in the city, the Kabuki screens first run features and plays host to a number of film festivals, attracting cinephiles from all over the Bay Area.
The neighborhood is home to an interesting mix of classic Victorian homes and mid-rise condo developments. As throughout much of the city, you'll find wonderful diversity among your neighbors. You can get a picture of the sense of community that exists in this diverse pocket of the city each April during the Cherry Blossom Festival.
Freeway access has been greatly improved in recent years thanks to the completion of the Octavia corridor freeway entrance, opening up the area to south and east bay commuters.
If you'd like to dip your toes into the Northside life, Lower Pacific Heights is a great place to begin your search.
Saturday, October 29, 11:00AM-1PM
Sunday, October 30, 11:00AM-1PM
Additional Showings by Appointment:
Contact Artemis Real Estate
Payton + Binnings
Real Estate Done Differently
(415) 891-7770 office